Our club was incorporated in 1976 as the Classic Thunderbird Club of Dayton. In 1996, with the membership expanding to Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, the
name was changed to Ohio Valley Early Birds (OVEB).
The OVEB is Chapter #68 of the Classic Thunderbird Club International (CTCI). We encourage all our members to join the CTCI. As a member
of CTCI, you will receive the Early Bird, a bi-monthly magazine on Thunderbirding, where you will find valuable help on restoration, maintenance, history, activities and general interest
articles all focused on the Classic 1955-1957 Thunderbirds.
The purpose of our club is as follows:
- To operate and maintain a local organization to encourage and promote the admiration and ownership, with safe and courteous operation of the "Classic Thunderbird", defined as a
two-passenger 1955, 1956 and 1957 Ford Thunderbird automobile.
- To serve as a medium or exchange of ideas, information and parts for admirers and owner of the Classic Thunderbird; to aid them in restoring and preserving these automobiles in their
- To unite in a local organization all admirers and owners of these automobiles who are interested in restoring and maintaining them in a manner that will promote admiration and respect
within the community.
- To provide a local organization as a basis for club members to meet, socialize, and maintain the spirit of good fellowship, and to participate in activities including the use of their
- To further the interests of owners and drivers of the Classic Thunderbird and to promote the safety and enjoyment of motoring in all phases.
President: Brad Nogar
Vice President: Cathy Barnes
Treasurer: Bill Curtis
Secretary: Jill Hulsmann
Authenticity: Walt Berhardt
General Questions and Club Information: